These should be available on github
- A simple blogging system based on Dropbox and markdown
- Server side node.js required to serve the blog, with headless dropbox client syncing posts
- Multiple domains can be hosted
- A growing collection of sketches I've created or adapted for the Snazzy FX Ardcore, a programmable arduino module for eurorack format modular synthesizers.
- Simple app for basic operations with 0-9.
- Single page html app -- should work on anything.
- Simple app for letter recognition, drag letters onto each other till only one of each type left.
- Single page app for iPad.
- Simple app for reading practice, scramble the words in a sentence and put them back into the correct order.
- Implemented as a single page html app for iPad or possibly iPhone
- Group video tagging for a classroom/small group environment. Instructions cover using a macbook for a server, with other macs or ipads as clients. Server streams video, and stores tags/notes that are added to the video at any point.
- a simple game timer for iPhone/iPod Touch (or any modern browser)
- uses application caching so works offline on iPod Touch.